Our Commitment to Fiduciary Standards Benefits Every CCG Client
CCG Benefits focuses primarily on health care plan design, plan implementation, administration, cost reductions, and cost containment.
CCG Pensions focuses primarily on employee benefits plans, plan design, plan implementation, and administration and actuarial services.
CCG Investments focuses primarily on specialized investment advisory services to companies with qualified retirement plans.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about our Core Values and how they can help your company maximize plan benefits while minimizing plan costs.
40 Years Ago Our Founder, Mr. Lou Russo, Led the Lunar Lander Design Team
TO GET MAN on and off the moon, his team had to strip the Lunar Lander down to the bare essentials, to only what was necessary. That same ability and power – stripping complex concepts down to their essential components to insure success – is what CCG has been doing for its clients since 1971…
A DUTY AND LOYALTY TO YOU ALWAYS
CCG has defined a set of strict corporate standards that creates a duty for us to operate according to our core value: Fiduciary [Not Broker] Standards
CCG Fiduciary Standards include:
- A duty and loyalty to you – always.
- Fee based compensation.
- Clear identification and disclosure of:
– Any conflicts of interest
– All compensation
FIDUCIARY [NOT BROKER] STANDARDS
CCG signs a written contract with every client that insures:
- Your interests are put first – always.
- Full transparency and disclosure.
- The elimination of all bias and conflicts of interest.
- CCG maintains an unswerving, non-negotiable committment to our Fiduciary [Not Broker] Standards.
WE’LL NEVER TAKE A COMMISSION
As compensation is always at the root of any bias or conflicts of interest, CCG guarantees by contract that:
- The only compensation CCG will ever accept is with your direct knowledge and prior approval.
You’ll never have to wonder if a plan recommendation is being made because CCG is being paid by someone else to make it.